Academic thinking combined with more than 10 years of experience enables DigiDef to look at computer security in a critical and thorough manner.
DigiDef has extensive experience with managing servers, both physical and virtual.
- Windows Server and Exchange
- Linux: Debian / SUSE / CentOS / RedHat
- Mail: Postfix / Dovecot / Courier / Exim
- Database: MySQL / MSSQL / Postgres
- Web: IIS / Apache / Nginx
- Application: .NET / PHP / J2EE / NodeJS
DigiDef has first hand experience with using and fending off different hacking techniques.
- brute forcing and ddos
- source code manipulation
- reverse engineering
- cross site scripting
- fishing and digital bait
- I/O analyses and keylogging
- rainbow tables, salting and hashing
- rogue wireless accesspoints
- deep packet inspection
- TOR and IP obfuscation
- DNS manipulation
- SSL stripping and proxy
With advanced hack attempts it often occurs that existing software is manipulated in a specific manner. DigiDef reads source code easily in different programming languages.
- C and C++
- Visual Basic